Saturday, September 19, 2009

E3Live w/ BrainOn Testimonial - Day 20-22


Dear Reader(s);

Here I am again, to report on my E3Live (BrainOn) experience. Again, these accounts are all anecdotal and not based on scientific studies. But they're still valid accounts! :p

So, if you haven't read any previous blogs, I am 28 years old and I have gone back to college. I am following my heart's desire to become a musician (singer plus more). I am surrounded by 18-22 years old constantly. This has definitely been the ultimate test for my ego! I am really learning to love myself for who I am! :o Anyways...

So, the last three days have been really good. My focus and energy levels have been consistent with maybe one lull during the day. The lulls are getting milder and milder.

Cool thing: I find myself, now, naturally wanting to move back to my raw-food diet and possibly wanting to do a fast! I may still continue to eat one egg a meal or some raw fish because my adrenals are a bit weaker than most, but hopefully this will come to pass. But my point is, I feel that my body deficiencies are beginning to right themselves and my body now is developing a more refined taste. It wants more QUALITY food and also my desire for QUANTITY is also getting more tame. This is very cool and definitely a new development.

Okay, that is all I have for now.

If you have any questions or comments, I am here.

With lotsa love,
DeAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment