Thursday, September 3, 2009

E3Live Testimonial - Day 7


Hello Reader(s);

Okay, so yesterday was pretty good!

The morning was jam packed with audition and placement exam at Berklee but I was not daunted by any of these things. Had good bodily energy and good focus. I was in control of my faculties.

I did have a major energy dip at around 3pm and felt rather incapacitated for 1.5 hours. It was tough man!! Really want this to pass. But then again, maybe the body just needs to rest mid day???

A funny thing is happening with my diet. I turned vegetarian (except eggs) 4 months ago (I was trying to go raw) purely for health and spiritual reasons. But I have been sticking to a primarily raw protocol. But since taking E3Live, I have been experiencing messages from my body to eat more protein. I have started to eat hummus and raw fish to answer these messages. I haven't eaten meat for 4 months but eating the raw fish (small quanitites -2 pieces) didn't seem to pose any sort of digestive problem. That was a relief. At least it's still raw. :)

I am a type O bloodtype, so I'm supposed to eat meat. I don't eat meat because I feel I am more easily controlled by others when I do. This sounds weird but honestly - the extra hormones in the meat, for some reason, throws me off tremendously and I become less myself. Interesting, right?

Anyways, back to the E3Live. After my energy dip, life continued and I was feeling very active and "on-point". Went to two intro classes and I practiced singing for almost 2 hours straight and I was as bright as a button.

When it was time for bed, I fell right asleep and slept the whole night through for about 6.5 hours. It was the deepest sleep I have had in 5 years!!!! No other supplements just the E3Live!!! And when I awoke I wasn't tired. I thought maybe I should get some more hours but my body told me that I didn't have to. :)

So that's the update for today.

Love,
DeAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment