Thursday, August 27, 2009

E3Live!


Dear Reader;

This blog contains an e-mail that I sent to my family. I have been courting the idea of taking the supplement called E3Live for sometime. It's the most popular form of blue-green algae from Klamath Falls,OR. After visiting the website three different times over a 4-month period, I finally decided I was going to start using the product.

After I decided to finally try the product, I sent my father and two sisters the following e-mail. I hope this inspires you to try it!

Love,
DeAnna

Email:

Hi Dad, Jen and Chris,

I think we all know we are all over-acheivers and don't feel satisfied unless we do things people consider to be amazing. And we do manage to achieve these things which leaves us hungry for the next thing.

In my 28 years of living my appetite for success rages on. I have found that physical health and good nutrition are key ingredients to peak performance. They are essential to mental well being which is also another key ingredient.

I have researched and tried many superfoods over the past year and have monitored their effects in everyday living. The most sweeping effects seem to come from GREEN foods/superfoods. They yield energy, beauty, mental clarity, alkalinity (repairs and heals diseased cells and tissue) and stamina.

I want you guys to visit this website: www.e3live.com
The product they sell is a green superfood. The body needs the green to stay alkaline. When you go there get acquainted with the product and READ THE TESTIMONIALS (at bottom of page click on "testimonials").

Taking a substance like this will make taking daily vitamins unnecessary.

I wanted to share this with you guys because I know we are all interested in achieiving great things and this is a product than can help us by providing a strong healthy body. The testmonials from the world-class athletes are amazing. Think of what it can do for a regular person!

I hope one of you decides to try it. :). I will be using it to boost my performance at school. :)

Check it out!!

Love,
Didi

No comments:

Post a Comment