Saturday, August 29, 2009

E3 Live Testimonial - Day 3 - DETOXING


Hello reader(s);

(the cat is me detoxing...read on)

Another day has begun and the E3live journey continues. :) I shall report on the effects of E3Live for yesterday.

Yesterday, instead of 3 doses I went wild and took 4 doses, all spread about 4 hours apart throughout the day. My body metabolizes this stuff so I followed my intuition to take more when I felt the fuel levels go down.

The morning dose provided me with good energy. I did feel a little ramped-up. Not quite the jitters but an excited state in my body. Some people have mentioned experiencing this nervous effect. I'm not sure what it is...could be detoxing. But neverthesless, I did find I had a bit more energy to execute some tasks.

Took afternoon dose at 11:30am. By this time I felt my energy levels start to plunge. I took another shot to attempt to reverse it. Then I went for lunch to also attempt to remedy the situation. Even after lunch, I was very tired for about 3-4 hours. This definitely worried me...but I didn't give up.

Knowing that DETOXING can cause a myriad of "bad" symptoms, I decided to investigate what really occurs during detox. I found a wonderful description of what occurs during detox, on the web, written by Dr. Stanley Bass. He says:

-----------------------------------------------------------
(Understanding Detox
Exerpt from Detoxing by Dr. Stanley Bass)

During the initial stage (lasting about ten days on the average to several weeks in others depending on how toxic there system is and how well their body releases the toxins), the vital energies which are usually in the periphery or external part of the body such as the muscles and skin, begin to move to the vital internal organs and start reconstruction. This shunting of much of the power to the internal region produces a feeling of less energy in the muscles, which the mind interprets as some weakness.

Actually, the power is increased, but most of it is being used for rebuilding the more important organs and less of it is available for muscular work. Any weakness which is felt here is not true weakness, but merely a redeploying of forces to the more important internal parts. Here it is important for the person to stop wasting energy, and to rest and sleep more. This is a crucial phase, and if the person resorts to stimulants of any kind, he will abort and defeat the regenerative intent of the body.

read more: http://www.jadewholehealth.com/page/992334

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay, so reading this excert really put my mind at ease, because I ALMOST thought that E3 wasn't working. But, I now understand that the tiredness was totally related to the detoxification process.

At around 3pm the tiredness finally lifted. OMG. That took a long time, but when it did go away, it was noticeably gone. :) Then I took some more E3 Live (1 tablespoon)! :D

I had one more energy dip around 5pm after running around doing errands but eating and taking another shot of E3 at 6:30 helped bring things to normal.

COOL THINGs:
1)When it was "bedtime" - 11:30pm (a little late for me) I got this VERY STRONG message from my body that it was time to sleep. Usually, I have to wrestle with my body to try and get it to sleep. But this time, when my body got tired, I knew if I went to the bed I would fall asleep - and I did in less than 5 minutes. This happened to me on Day 2 too!

This is very cool, because sleep has been a crap shoot for me this past year. There is some peace in knowing that when your head hits the pillow that you'll fall asleep in under 5 minutes.

I am sure this is b/c of the E3Live. Because it is date coincident. :)

2) My desire to eat salads and fruits and veggies increased naturually. I found my body craving foods with high water content (i.e. fruits and veggiew-fresh/raw). This is a plus point. It was kind of expensive today! :o Oops. Gotta plan for this.

LAST NOTE:
When I woke up this morning at 5:45am (!!!) I didn't have cottenhead again! I just felt awake! I feel like I've turned into an algae or something --I'm rising to the sun now. I'm gonnga keep on eye on this, but getting up early is really nice! :D

What I learned/NOTE TO SELF:
-That E3 Live is definitely creating some change in my body.
-When I feel myself detoxing (any symptoms) I am going to take care to rest and not overwork myself and not resort to stimulants.
-Taking mutliple doses throughout the day is good and does not keep me awake at night.

That's all for today...that was long!!! Hope this helps...and would love to hear from you.

Love,
DeAnna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment