Friday, August 28, 2009

E3Live Testimonial- Day 2


Hi Guys;

I'm keeping a daily log of my experience with E3Live. This way you can see what the benefits and detox effects are and if it's something you may want to try. Also a good place for me to keep track of what's happening to my body in this whole journey.

Day 2
Started my first E3Live (frozen liquid -most potent) bottle yesterday that I bought from Whole Foods--in the FREEZER SECTION ($30/bottle). This should last me about month.

I noticed a small increase of energy yesterday. I took two tablespoons in total because I've been detoxing for several months now so I can take a little higher dose than usual. Beginners are supposed to start with one teaspoon a day and work their way up.

I also gave our new employee one teaspoon yesterday! I am using him as my guinea pig and see how he responds. :)

When 10:30pm hit last night, I got really tired and pretty much fell asleep right away. This was a good sign because usually I get a little anxious at bed time because I don't know whether or not I'll be able to fall asleep. Last night came easy.

This morning, at 5:45am I woke up feeling very clear headed - no cottonhead. And then at 6am I popped out of bed into the shower. This was the amazing part; I don't usually shower in the morning b/c I am too lazy in the morning and it always seems like such a pain. But I guess the E3live gave me the extra kilojoules I needed to get in the shower. Yay!

So far, so good. I am going to up my dose to three tablespoons today. I took one at 6:45 am and will dose at 12pm and 3pm. Let's see...I'm only increasing the dosage so soon because my body is a little more acquainted with detoxing than most. It might be too much but we'll just have to find out. Will report tomorrow or tonight, if I have a mind blowing experience today.

Love,
DeAnna

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! I love e3live. I drink it every day. I am looking forward to hearing your experience with it. I find it gives me energy, curbs my appetite and gives me greater mental focus. If I feel hungry in the afternoon I take two oz and I am able to go on without mindless munching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning "Zucchini Breath"! I'm so thrilled you found my blog. And I'm so glad to meet someone who is a regular user of E3live. The gains you've experienced are wonderful...just what I need...just what a lot of people need! :) I shall keep posting and hope this journey proves fruitful. Love, DeAnna P.S. Feel free to comment more, I'd love to hear any similarities and diff. you experience from mine. :)

    ReplyDelete